At-Home Bleaching with PolaNight
- Floss your teeth, then brush thoroughly.
- Remove the syringe cap and insert an application tip by twisting it securely onto the syringe. Place a pea-sized drop of gel into the front of each tray.
- Each tooth indent in your tray should contain an adequate amount of gel. Try to avoid spreading excessive amounts of gel into your tray. If you are sensitive to peroxide apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to your gum tissue before inserting your tray.
- Insert the tray and allow any excess materials to seep out. Wipe away excess material.
- The recommended whitening procedure is 1 treatment per day for 45 minutes duration, for a maximum of 2 weeks. Consult your dentist for YOUR recommended procedure.
- After each treatment, remove the tray. Rinse both the tray and your mouth with lukewarm water. Brush your teeth.
- After 2 weeks of whitening, continue to brush your teeth at least twice daily using a whitening toothpaste.
- Schedule recall appointments with the office as directed.
Do not eat, drink or smoke during whitening treatments. Do not smoke for at least two hours after treatment. Foods and drinks containing strong colors should be avoided for at least 48 hours or consumed in moderation.